Here is just a small snapshot of a HUGE weekend at New Walk:
BEFORE these notes I want to say THANK YOU to those who SERVED their tails off for our communities. THANK YOU so much to those who GAVE as well so that people can have an encounter with Jesus. The people of New Walk are so special and I am grateful!
• We had 678 PEOPLE lift a piece of cardboard and tell us they were inviting Jesus into their life for the very first time!! WOW!
You know this is why God blesses New Walk so much right? I know the Pharisees and religious people complain about eggs and helicopters but we are unashamed to “Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full”. We are Unashamed to reach people far from God!
• There were just over 1,000 adult VIP’s (first-time visitors) that filled out a card and 579 Kids that came in as 1st-time visitors. Folks… that is incredible!
• We had 5,829 people attend 1 of our 12 Easter times across Pasco County. That is the most in a weekend in our history!
• How about our campuses… Dade City broke 1,000 for the first time with 1,239 people. What?? In Holiday we had 720 people attend! So much evangelism and effort went into these sites and we are so very proud of the work for God there!
• What about this… 1,609 kids!! The Gospel was taught to them as well.
THIS WEEKEND is BAPTISM WEEKEND. All campuses. All Times. Can’t wait!
Here is the link for baptisms! http://www.mynewwalk.com/pages/baptism
Thank you again… LOVE Y’all!